Red Nova Labs provides and supports a revolutionary software platform called storEDGE, for self-storage companies around the country. We are seeking a Data Analyst to design, develop, test, implement and maintain reports for a broad client base. This person will need to have strong analytical skills in order to produce reports and analyses from data sources based on customer requirements and requests. We are looking for someone with strong customer focus, ability to problem solve, and the capability to deliver solutions in a timely manner to our customers. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced environment, gain valuable skills, and work collaboratively with various teams in the company.
- Communicate with customers to identify requirements and produce quality reports and analyses
- Write custom reports using SQL queries to pull data
- Create, maintain, and support complex reports, dashboards, and customized functions primarily utilizing Logi Analytics
- Query, transform, and manipulate data from multiple data sources and formats in order to create these reports
- Quickly fix errors in data reporting to ensure a quality business stakeholder experience
- Provide reporting support to management team to inform and shape business decisions
- Other projects as needed
- Experience using a Business Intelligence tool, such as Qlik, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Crystal Reports, SSRS
- Must be able to write complex SQL queries
- Experience with dashboards (designing and creating)
- Ability to interact with client base and deliver exceptional customer service
- Excellent analysis and data gathering skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Experience using Logi Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge in any of the following areas: math, statistics, economics, accounting, finance
- Ability to market and brand our products while interacting with clients to generate reports
- Competitive base pay
- 401K matching
- Generous benefit options and coverage
- Employer sponsored basic life insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- Unlimited coffee, tea, soda, Red Bull, Gatorade, and snacks
- Cubicle-free space, in-house barista, weekly catered lunches, full kitchen access, ping pong, foosball, company kickball team, regular social events, must we continue?
- Submit your resume online at jobs.rednovalabs.com
- Cover letter is a plus
Red Nova Labs is a KC tech company founded in 2009. We sell a suite of products under the alias storEDGE to the self storage industry. That’s right, we make software and websites (and other cool services) for those physical buildings of units you store extra belongings in. We have an environment that allows every employee to help develop ideas and contribute to the company's growth. By creating this collaborative network, everyone has an opportunity to make an impact on what we accomplish.Our standards are still high, we’re filled with talent, and there are plenty of problems to be solved. Check us out: rednovalabs.com, storEDGE.com.
Red Nova Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.